Looking to use our Happie Sweets Peanut Butter in a few new ways? Try this delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Treat recipe we've adapted from Daisybeet.
3 cups brown rice crisp cereal
1/2c almond flour
1c Happie Sweets Creamy Peanut Butter
1/3c maple syrup
1/2 tsp salt
8oz dark chocolate baking bars
- Line an 8″x8″ baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together rice crisp cereal, almond flour, peanut butter, maple syrup, and salt.
- Pour into lined baking pan. Use your hands to gently press the rice crisp layer into an even layer.
- Break chocolate into chunks with your hands. Melt using a double boiler.
- Pour melted chocolate over rice crisp layer.
- Use a rubber spatula to spread chocolate into an even layer.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes for chocolate to set.
- Bring rice crispy treats to room temperature before slicing to avoid cracking the chocolate.
Store up to 3 days in airtight container
You can find the original recipe here https://www.daisybeet.com/chocolate-peanut-butter-rice-crispy-treats-vegan-gluten-free/