Looking to make a yummy fall treat this year? Try this delicious Peanut Butter Cookie recipe using our 'Nana Honey Peanut Butter!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup Happie Sweets 'Nana Honey peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- With an electric hand mixer, cream together the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Add the peanut butter and egg and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, add baking powder, baking soda, salt, and flour (sift flour once measured). Add to the peanut butter mixture, mix until combined.
- Form dough into 1" balls. Place the balls about 3-inches apart on the prepared baking sheet. Flatten in a crisscross pattern using a fork.
- Bake 8-9 minutes until cookies just start to turn golden at the base. Remove from the oven and allow cookies to cool 5 minutes then transfer on a wire rack.