Looking for a cute recipe to make for your love for Valentine's Day? Here is this delicious Peanut Butter Brownie recipe featuring our Creamy Peanut Butter.
- ½ cup Happie Sweets Creamy Peanut Butter
- ⅓ cup margarine, softened
- ⅔ cup white sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x9 inch baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, cream together peanut butter and margarine. Gradually blend in the brown sugar, white sugar, eggs, and vanilla; mix until fluffy. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into the peanut butter mixture until well blended.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes in oven, or until the top springs back when touched. Cool, and cut into squares.