Give Santa some yummy CBD Peanut Butter Cookies instead of the usual sugar ones this holiday season!
1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour (scoop and level to measure)
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
3/4 cup Happie Sweets Creamy Peanut Butter
1 large egg
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with silicone baking liners or parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl cream together butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until combined.
- Mix in peanut butter then blend in egg and vanilla. Slowly add in flour mixture and mix just until combined.
- Scoop dough out and shape into balls, then place on baking sheets spacing them 2-inches apart.
- Bake cookies for about 9 minutes Let cool on baking sheet 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Store cookies and an airtight container