Since the holidays are upon us, here is a yummy dessert you can make for your loved ones! Who can resist peanut butter and chocolate??
This recipe uses our Happie Sweets Creamy Peanut Butter.
- 25 peanut butter sandwich cookies
- 5 tbsp butter, melted
- 3/4 cup chocolate fudge sauce
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 cups whipped topping, aka cool whip
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- 1/4 cup hot fudge sauce, melted
- 10 peanut butter cups, crushed
- Crush the peanut butter cookie sandwiches in a food processor or with a rolling pin. Stir in the melted butter and press into a deep-dish pie plate. Bake at 350°F for 8 minutes.
- Warm the chocolate fudge sauce in the microwave until it is pourable. Spread over the crust. Place in the fridge to cool completely.
- Beat the softened cream cheese for about two minutes until light and fluffy. Mix in the peanut butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla until combined. Stir in the whipped topping until smooth. Scoop into the cooled crust and spread out evenly.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce and hot fudge sauce.
- Sprinkle crushed peanut butter cups over top. Refrigerate for at least one hour for firmer filling, or until ready to serve.