Looking for a fun breakfast to serve up this holiday season? Try this Peanut Butter and Banana Stuffed French Toast recipe!
This is a great way to use our CBD Infused Peanut Butters
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 Banana sliced
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 12 thick slices bread such as Texas toast
- 12 tbsp Happie Sweets peanut butter ( ‘Nana Honey or Creamy Peanut Butter )
- maple syrup optional
- powdered sugar optional
- Heat a griddle or frying pan over medium heat.
- Whisk flour and milk together in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Whisk in eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Pour into a shallow pan or bowl that is wide enough for your bread.
- Lightly oil or butter the hot griddle.
- Dip bread slices in egg mixture letting sit for a 15-30 seconds until mixture is absorbed.
- Carefully transfer to griddle, letting excess egg mixture drip off.
- Cook bread on each side until golden brown.
- Spread a tablespoon of peanut butter on each slice of bread. Add Banana slices. Serve as single slices or as a sandwich.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and dust with powdered sugar if desired.