Looking for an easy no bake CBD Recipe? Try this Peanut Butter Ball recipe, featuring out CBD Infused Creamy Peanut Butter.
- 3/4 cup Happie Sweets Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate melting wafers
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix together peanut butter, butter, and vanilla in a medium-size bowl with an electric mixer. Gradually add in 1 cup powdered sugar and mix until well combined. Add the last 3/4 cup powdered sugar and mix with your hands until all the sugar is gone.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place on a baking sheet and then freeze for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, melt chocolate melting wafers in the microwave for 60 seconds or in a double broiler. Stir until melted.
- Remove the truffles from the freezer and dip them one by one in the chocolate.
- Place the truffles back on the parchment paper. Top with whatever toppings desired. Place truffles in the refrigerator for 10 minutes